Is there an important feature you would like to have on Yo WhatsApp, namely message scheduling?
You may want to send your best wishes to a particular friend or family member, but there will always be many occasions when you are not able to do so. In that case, you may be wondering if I can schedule messages on Yo WhatsApp. Let me answer that for you.
Click YoWhatsApp.org for information about Yo WhatsApp APK
Actually, Yo WhatsApp doesn’t exactly have this feature to use, but you don’t have to worry, there is a solution for that, which is to implement this feature using third-party tools.
Both Android and iPhone users have a few solutions for scheduling Yo WhatsApp messages.
First, Android users:
After several researches, I recommend SKEDit as a third-party app to schedule Yo WhatsApp messages on Android phones.
SKEDit is a free all-in-one scheduling app. Follow the procedure below to know how to use SKEDit app to send scheduled messages on Yo Whatsapp.
- Download the SKEDit app and install it on your Android phone.
- Open it and log in.
- Click “OK” and then “Allow” to allow the SKEDit application.
- Click the “+” button in the bottom right corner and select “I WhatsApp”.
- Then click on “ENABLE ACCESS > Installed Applications > SKEDit > Change to “Off” > Allow”.
- Select the contacts you want to send WhatsApp information to.
- Set the date and time to send.
- Set it and it will be sent automatically when the time comes.
Second, iPhone users:
- Open your iPhone, select the shortcut app and click in the middle of the subpage.
- Select Personal Automation > “Time of Day”.
- Then set the date and time to send.
- Then touch “Add action” > “Apps” > “I WhatsApp”. > “Send Message” > “Send Message” > “Send Message”.
- Type your message and select the contact you want to send.
- Finally tap on “Next” > “Done”.